Discussion in 'Official Group Buys' started by LOUDSHO92, May 23, 2016.
Will these fit on the 2016?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No but I think we have access to coilovers for the Gen4.
We are now up to 8 orders!
From the point of placing the order with the manufacturer, how long do you see it taking to have them made and delivered?
Around a month but it can take up to 2months depending on work load.
It sucks that I'm probably going to miss out on this for a second time. I'm probably 4-6 weeks away from being able to jump in. If it comes down to needing a 10th in a few weeks I'll see what I can do. If the last 2 spots fill up before that then ill have to make do with my Konis.
were trying hard to be number 9 just got see what the end of the month brings....
We are a go for the group buy, and we will be ordering next week. I will send out individual emails to all those currently in the group buy with links to pay the balance (if any). Estimated delivery based on our manufacturer is around 60 days, so that will most likely mean these kits will ship in mid-April.
If there are any people who want to jump in, please let me know ASAP. If you want to order, but need a longer payment option, I will do my best to accommodate, but I need a solid count, since we don't make these very often. You can contact me here, or you can email me directly at Mike AT SHOsource DOT com.
As a reminder, this coilover kit will also work on Gen3 SHOs with our Gen3 camber caster plates.
Deposit Sent. I'm in!!
Are you still accepting orders for there? If so, what kind of payment options are available. I understand there is a $500 deposit.
So, are we getting an e-mail soon for payment, or closer to the time they are ready?
You can still get in the buy. A deposit works, but I will be asking for the balance shortly when they are ready to deliver.
I want to get the emails out this weekend reminding everyone of their balance due (if any), and taking counts for camber caster plates and articulating spring mounts. I wanted to get that done sooner, but work has had me swamped. Even though work is busy, I still talked to our manufacturer and they know we are a go. I am ordering the batch on Monday.
Any update on these? I sent an email a couple weeks back but never got a response.
Is this still in the Group Buy stage? I was under the impression they went to manufacture?
The coilovers are being manufactured and should be completed shortly. I am checking on status and will update the group as soon as I have any information. We ordered a few extra sets to complete the minimum order. We should have a few extra sets and left the price at the group buy level in case anyone wanted to jump in at the last minute. Once the coilovers ship, we will need to raise the price to cover our cost to hold the extra inventory.
Thank you to everyone who made this second group buy possible.
If you wish to help keep SHOforum running,
please click the donation button below
Separate names with a comma.