So you guys know I did the RDU the other day. Also I'm putting the trans fluid change on hold until I can get a true fluid exchange done since I'm changing fluid types. Anyway, got the engine oil done as well as the PTU done. Engine Oil: Pretty straight forward, just showing you guys the switch I made from el cheapo middle of the road Pennzoil stuff to some better Amsoil fluid and filter... Oil filter is about 33% larger than that cheap service station filter I had on there...btw, I WON'T be changing that filter after 25,000 miles, lol. Onto the PTU. I am still experimenting with beefing up the PTU I have on my bench, but in the meantime, I am still running my original one and decided to do the drain plug and vent tube extension mod. This PTU fluid is coming from somewhere. Top of the vent tube and vent tube hose was clean, so wondering if it is leaking from somewhere else. I like the idea of having the drain on the lowest point to get all of it out, so I bypassed the existing drain port and just added the bottom one. I was only able to drain out 12 ounces...so 6 ounces disappeared somewhere. When I drilled the hole for the bottom drain, I stuck a paperclip in there (bent like and "L") and spun it around to see if any grease or sludge would be on it as maybe those 6 ounces converted to "grease", but, to my surprise, came out clean. IDK...weird. I never had an oily spot on my driveway. Drain plug installed...matched my RDU drain plug. Also put heatshrink around it to keep the cap from ever spinning off. Love the v-bands...so easy, LOL: With removal of the front downpipe, I could very easily get to the top vent. By feel of course, but very easy to reach. Added the hose and was able to get this clamp on tight: Used this tool to tighten it blind. Was pretty easy actually: Bttom end buttoned up: Removal of the vent cap and placed this barbed fitting for filling only: Since I only needed 18 ounces, and there's 32 in the quart pack, I poured out 14 ounces and storing it in another bottle for later: IV bag-style fill job: Hole was punctured in bottom of pouch. Even so, it really did take quite awhile. I let it hang there in the hot sun so it got very viscous, I'm sure, but still took a few hours to drain. On the new PTU, I will be adding a second fill line next to the vent port. This will keep from fighting the air coming up. Installed vent cap, zip tied it off to the side and all done!