Alright, since MufFinZs and I am working on this build together and he can't properly post, I'll be posting the build thread for this even though it's his car. The Probe started it's life as a 1990 3.0 Vulcan LX. According to the VIN it was originally an automatic, but who knows. I bought it from firebat45, also on here, and we mostly work on it together. Plans are 6 speed swap, Turbo, Standalone ECU, and a general updating of the motor. This means switching to Coil-on-plugs, a better cam/crank sensor setup, and other tweaks to improve the motor and update hard-to-get parts. When I got the car it had been sitting for 4+ years after a dead crank sensor. The way that the swap had been done, there was no room to remove the pulleys without pulling the motor. We pulled the motor, fixed the crank sensor, replaced a cracked oil pan, and installed a new stock clutch/Fidanza flywheel combo. I drove the car like this for a while, with minor issues mostly related to wiring.