Getting Divorced from The Other Woman!

Discussion in 'Non-SHO Items for sale' started by Off Road SHO, May 17, 2012.

  1. Off Road SHO

    Off Road SHO Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2002
    Messages:
    5,682
    Likes Received:
    1,278
    Occupation:
    technologist geek
    Location:
    Arizona
    I don't understand, we got along great until she became too powerful. Now she kicks my ass every time I touch that loud pedal of hers.

    I know she is expensive by most people's standards here, but maybe you know a guy with money to play with. Here is the CraigsList ad: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/rvs/3021402467.html

    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry



    Tom :cry::cry::cry:
     
  2. Sho Amo

    Sho Amo SmkTyresntDrugs

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2006
    Messages:
    3,298
    Likes Received:
    854
    Location:
    Olney, Md
    Sorry to see her go! Im guessing this is to help fund the locost project?
     
  3. Off Road SHO

    Off Road SHO Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2002
    Messages:
    5,682
    Likes Received:
    1,278
    Occupation:
    technologist geek
    Location:
    Arizona
    yup.!!!!!
     
  4. platoribs

    platoribs Live to Drive

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2004
    Messages:
    1,641
    Likes Received:
    443
    Location:
    Plat0ribs House of SHO,il
    Wow, A legend... :omgsho:

    GLWS Tom, hope it all goes together to the next owner, She/He won't be disappointed.
     
  5. zach44102

    zach44102 BIG TURBO

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2010
    Messages:
    2,652
    Likes Received:
    1,628
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    FASTERTHANYOU
    Location:
    Georgia
    Will you do Life-time Owner Financing?
     
  6. Off Road SHO

    Off Road SHO Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2002
    Messages:
    5,682
    Likes Received:
    1,278
    Occupation:
    technologist geek
    Location:
    Arizona
    Yes. 99% down and I'll carry the rest at 1% interest, compounded daily.

    Tom
     
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
    Michelle, Rubix, Bob Gervais and 5 others like this.
  7. SHOmethewayhome

    SHOmethewayhome BAD ROLE MODEL

    Joined:
    May 3, 2008
    Messages:
    1,563
    Likes Received:
    1,358
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Sheet Metal Fabricator
    Location:
    Saint Paul, Minnesota
    hey Tom,

    too bad you still don't have the classified ad that Mike posted at that meet where we all painted your garage.
     
  8. Off Road SHO

    Off Road SHO Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2002
    Messages:
    5,682
    Likes Received:
    1,278
    Occupation:
    technologist geek
    Location:
    Arizona
    Yeah. Too bad.:madflame::madflame::madflame: Note to self: never leave a logged on computer within reach of AZ SHO guys.

    Tom
     
    SHOmethewayhome likes this.
  9. CALL AAA

    CALL AAA Yes THE callaaa

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2002
    Messages:
    459
    Likes Received:
    39
    Occupation:
    who actually reads these, anyways?
    Location:
    San Diego
    Home Page:
    One of the coolest creations featuring a SHO motor. I really hope it goes to someone on the Forum, and not to someone who is going to pull the motor and put in an LS1 or VW motor. Either way, it's gonna go fast!
     
  10. SHOmethewayhome

    SHOmethewayhome BAD ROLE MODEL

    Joined:
    May 3, 2008
    Messages:
    1,563
    Likes Received:
    1,358
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Sheet Metal Fabricator
    Location:
    Saint Paul, Minnesota
    I don't know why someone would pull the driveline out of it for a LS or VW swap, it's turnkey and ready to haul ass as it sits.

    there are plenty of other chassis set up similarly that don't have drivelines. the nice thing about Tom's rig is that it's literally ready to go, you just get a ride to his house, bring 3-day temp registration and money to buy it, and drive off. it's got plates and registration. don't even need a trailer, (unless you buy all the SHO stuff Tom has, then you should probably bring a 53ft trailer)
     
  11. Off Road SHO

    Off Road SHO Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2002
    Messages:
    5,682
    Likes Received:
    1,278
    Occupation:
    technologist geek
    Location:
    Arizona
    We have reconciled our differences and she is even letting me do a threesome with Another Woman. Check out Off Road SHO on FB for details

    Tom
     
    AREA 91, SHOspazz92, Michelle and 6 others like this.

Share This Page

If you wish to help keep SHOforum running, please click the donation button below