Had the RDU done at 60K with PTU during warrantee trans work. Hit 75K and wanted to get some Redline Lightweight Shockproof in there. Thanks to all the advice and info I gathered I had a good idea what it would take so I felt well prepared. First off, I wasn’t going to fight the Taurus SLO exhaust hanger so I started with that. Got that sliced off and was ready to get started. Next time I change the fluid I’ll go in with a finger grinder and remove the rest welded to the frame but for now had plenty of room to get started. 3/8 ratchet fits in the plug but it’s shallow so you have to be careful and hold it in. Good amount of goop and some fine shavings on the magnet but nothing too alarming. For extraction I used my Capri brake bleeder. Just took the rubber fitting for brakes off and put a couple feet of 1/4 OD tubbing on the end. I fished the tube in and started to suck. Fluid looked pretty clean so I was happy about that. Took probably a good 45 minutes till I started sucking air. After that, I went under and worked the hose around for a couple minutes finding pockets of fluid. Probably got another ounce or two after that. After I was satisfied I got out as much as possible I was ready for the refill. I have a pump for a one quart oil bottle but thanks to Redline coming in a goofy shaped bottle it wouldn’t fit so I had to transfer the Redline into an old trans fluid quart. Stuck the hose in and started to pump. The RDU is supposed to hold 1.2 quarts of fluid and I got just over 1 quart in so I know I got a pretty good amount out. I had the plug all cleaned up and lubed with fresh high temp thread sealer while I was waiting for the extraction so all that was left to do was stick it back in and consider it a job... Done.