I went out to tune the car this past weekend. We ended up finding that crank sensor was not the proper sensor for the trigger he went with. The signal widened out an broke up as we revved it higher and higher. As we troubleshot, looking like a wiring issue initially, we ended up lifting a head and pushing coolant. I noticed it as soon as I happened, so we loaded the car into the trailer, took it back home, and took out the motor. The motor looked good otherwise. We inspected the rods, rod bearings, pistons, etc. He will put it back together in the next day and he's already ordered the crank sensor he needs. That said, with the car breaking up top, it made 500whp on wastegate spring pressure (10-11 PSI). I should be back out one weekend next month to get it on the dyno again.